Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wings



The song for the challenge at A Song in Your He{ART} is Gift of Wings by Jack Grunsky.




My layout is of my grandson at the Wings Butterfly garden on Mackinac Island. My journaling includes the first verse lyrics starting on the bottom middle and going up and around to the lower right. I used three different butterfly punches and liquid pearls. Title is Thickers.

Sponsor for this challenge is Inky Impressions.


Hope to see your entry.

Gift of Wings lyrics (Jack Grunsky)

Show me days of wonder
New roads to travel on
Help me make discoveries
Teach me a brand new song
Show me where I come from
So much to realize
Show me where I’m going to
And open up my eyes

If you will take me heart
If you will teach me all these things
You’re giving me the gift of wings

Show me all the beauty
Everywhere to see
Open up the gate
Set my imagination free
Teach me to express myself
In many different ways
Build my sense of worthiness
For all of my days

Help me find my colours
Help me bring them to the light
So that I may paint my dreams
Strong and beautiful and bright
Teach the joy of learning
To make the magic last
I’ll take into the future
All the love in my past

1 comment: