Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pam and Pete



The challenge at Scrap The Girls is to scrap a girl picture but use "boy colors and embellies". I minute I saw this picture of my cousin's daughter posted on facebook I knew I had to scrap it. I was laughing so hard. Then Pam came into the store where I work, still wearing the hat, and when I told her I was going to scrap the picture for the family album she got so excited that "Pete" would be in the album.  I used kraft and cardboard, buttons, twine and some star studs.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that photo is so cute, love the corrugated card you have used.. and thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just love the hat, cute! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun page! Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love it! Thanks for playing at STGs this month.

    ReplyDelete