Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NCAA







The challenge at Red Carpet Studio is "Black Swan" - to use black as the main color. I must admit when I first read the challenge I thought black and white wedding photos, black papers and yellow embellies, but when I saw the sketch from The Paper Bakery I knew wanted to use these pictures. Since the photos don't have a dominant color black and white seemed a good choice to let the pictures stand out.

My grandson (who complained about going on vacation) truly enjoyed the exhibits and activities at the NCAA Hall of Champions and has even asked if we could go again next year.


8 comments:

  1. Amazing Page! Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on the sketch and love the way you did the title. Thanks for playing along with our "Black Swan" challenge at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the Black and love your take on the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is so cool! Thank you for playing with Red Carpet Studio! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute page!!! thanks for playing along at The Paper Bakery with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at RCS.
    (:(:SMiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! I am glad you were able to play along with The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete