Monday, May 20, 2013

If these strings could talk








I used the sketch from Stuck?! for a layout of the guitar display at the museum in Indianapolis. I was going to use the title Let's Rock until I found the pamphlet from the museum. Since the colors matched, I fussy cut the guitar and words from the front of the pamphlet and used that instead.

Don't know what happened to my thinking while making this. Instead of putting the top and bottom strip of green on the layout, I glued them under the patterned paper. Which would have been fine if I had remembered to cut an inch off the paper first. I finished the layout and went to put it into the vacation album and surprise - it doesn't fit. Fortunately there was enough room to cut down the paper and add the green strip and embellie at the top.

1 comment: