Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ride






We are asked to scrap about our greatest current or past challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog. I've had lots of challenges over the years and survived them all, so I picked a challenge from last week. While on vacation we visited a park that offered trail rides. Well, I hadn't been on a horse in about 45 years and my daughter hadn't ridden for over 20 years, but we both wanted my 14 year old grandson to have the experience so we overcame our nerves and went riding. My greatest challenge was just getting my leg over the horse. Needed help to both get on and off.

6 comments:

  1. Now that is a grandmother's love in action!! What a great layout for a great souvenir memory!! Always a pleasure to have you with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting up and riding. Love the picture and thanks for playing along with us at AFSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Impressed, it's been 20 years since I've been on a horse and it's not so much the getting on as the walking the next day that scares me...

    gorgeous LO, love the photos.

    thanks for playing with us at AFSC x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice story behind this LO. It was a real challenge! I never been on a horse...
    Thanks for sharing.
    Eli (AFSC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Grandma-ness!! Love that you put yourself 2nd and pushed the boundries for your grandchild!
    Super-Gran!!
    Luv Renee I

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROCK ON and KUDOS to you for taking on that challenge of riding!


    Thanks for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

    Hugs from NY!

    ReplyDelete