Thursday, April 18, 2013

In the car



I used the sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories and the challenge from The Paper Girls Challenge Blog (Travel) for a layout of my grandson in the back seat of the car on the way home from Kentucky. He thought my travel pillow was the dumbest thing, until he used it. He brought along his moose which he has had since he was two. The only time the moose makes an appearance is to go on vacation with us. Miracle he can still find it. In the third picture he had on my glasses and could only see out of the bottom part of the bifocals.



3 comments:

  1. great take on the LCOM sketch.. fab page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... fabulous photos of your grandson Vicki! Gotta love a great travel pillow!! LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!
    Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Girls! What a great memory to document. I am chuckling at the travel pillow!

    ReplyDelete