Sunday, April 7, 2013

All Dressed Up






The challenge this week at Lasting Memories is childhood memories. My little brother would play dress up with me until he was about 2 1/2. Then he discovered soldiers and wanted to play army after that. Being my only playmate I gave up purses and skirts for stick guns and rolling in the dirt. I know you can't see it well in the picture, but the wall paper in my room was a hideous circus theme. Most of this is journaled on the tag on the right side.

I used sketch #107 from Sketches In Thyme. There is a design team call on their blog, so be sure to check it out.

10 comments:

  1. What a great memory to scrap! Love that you retold it on the tag. That is a wonderful layout and photo! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. So cute! Your memory is very adorable! :)
    I love the PP.. This CnS LO is gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Lasting Memories..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun memory! i think it's every girls dream to play army....um....not! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky I had hideous cowboy and Indian wallpaper on my walls and we were girls! It gave me nightmares, literally. I had a good giggle at your circus wallpaper comment.Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous..love your color choices!!

    Joni - Sketches in Thyme DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO! I love the design and colors. Thank you for joining us at lasting memories.
    ClaireR -LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Good luck!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your participation in Sketches In Thyme, gorgeous LO! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty layout! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great take on the sketch! LOVE the cranberry and turquoise palette! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete