Monday, October 15, 2012

Lunch







There are always those things I want to remember but feel funny about scrapping, so I loved the challenge from Lasting Memories this week. The four items I picked out of the hat were brads, ribbon, food and the colors red, orange, yellow or green.  I used all the colors although the red title looks orange. Then I added a fifth - the flourish. My journaling (cut off on the bottom of the layout) says I had to have my favorite food - pizza - while in Anchorage.

4 comments:

  1. Vicki, don't feel "funny" about scrapping some particular things.... EVERYTHING should be scrapped!!
    I too keep everything.... Dockets or tickets when on a special occasion or holiday... :) i love adding them as embellies or centrepieces for LO's!!
    Thanks for linking up with us his week at Lasting Memories... :)
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, what a special memory you scrapped here! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great LO. I'm with Toni- scrap everything. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!!!! I'm dieting so you have no clue how badly I wanna chomp into your layout.....lol. It's your scrapbook so don't ever feel funny about what you scrap......one day you will be happy you did it!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete