Monday, October 15, 2012

Capture the good times


The challenge at Once Upon a Sketch is to use the quote below and the sketch. I was out of state on my grandson's birthday, so the only photo I have is one from facebook. But I'm happy to have it, since it shows his smile and the number 9 card.



Normally when I see a sketch like this I think girly with lots of flowers and pink, but I have grandsons. So I looked through my stash and found the awesome red/white/black/gray die cut and the layout just fell into place from there. Used my new Tim Holtz die for the gears and thickers in different colors and fonts for the title. Journaling is under the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a boy page- loving the gears!! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ OUAS~! :),

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete