Saturday, January 28, 2012

He Cooks?


The challenge this week at Lasting Memories was to use a recipe, not a scrapbooking recipe, but a real recipe. I made a layout of my grandson and the time he offered to make dinner. Journaling explains how he took teriyaki marinade, cocktail sauce, honey mustard, egg beaters and a bag of frozen cauliflower out of the fridge and freezer and then stated he needed a bowl and a crock pot. His mom and I did not take him up on his offer, so I don't know how all of this would taste.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki, I think you were very wise!! LOL What a great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL You mean you didn't let him??????? That is hilarious!! My 16 year old THINKS he can cook.....he makes burgers. that are half raw inside and burnt on the outside and gets mad cuz his brothers won't touch it.

    Love your funny take on this challenge but please forgive me if I don't attempt to duplicate this recipe at home personally :) Thanks for joining us this week at LMLC!

    Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that is priceless - great LO - love the background paper - tfs
    Kimberly LMDT
    leokc34.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a funny story! The LO is fabby!

    ReplyDelete