Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Cheer - Lasting Memories #69

Another Sunday and another layout for Lasting Memories, only this time is a little sad, since this is my last post as a design team member. It was a wonderful term and I was pleased to serve with such talented and clever women. This week's challenge is a photo inspiration.  We were also given this sketch to use if we wanted.



I took the colors and sketch and made this layout of the tree at my daughter's house from last year.




I took both the colors from the photo and the sketch to create this layout from last year. (Okay so I'm a little behind). 

Now head on over to Lasting Memories and check out what the other design team members have created. Once there be sure to enter the Christmas Giveaway and try out for the design team.

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tree and layout Vicki! I've enjoyed seeing your pages at Lasting Memories :) Can't wait to see what's next for you!
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree and layout. Great colors and papers and love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we all go to last year sometimes!! This is beautiful. Thank you so much for all your creativity over the last while .. I hope you'll join us in the new year!! We have some cool idea's coming up!!!

    Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Vicki
    Barbara Greenberg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by my blog and visiting during Diana's blogaversary! :) Awesome job with the LO... love that teal green. And I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete