Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sugar Island



It a new week and that brings a new challenge from Lasting Memories. This week is photo inspiration, and we have three different photos for you to choose from. I took my inspiration from the first photo - water and blue/green colors. My layout is from pictures my grandson took on  a visit to Sugar Island last month. When asked why he was taking so many pictures he replied "for grandma to scrapbook."




Now head on over to Lasting Memories and let us see your take on one of the photos. Link your layout by 9 p.m. Saturday. There is also a giveaway at Lasting Memories this week AND another DT member is having giveaways ALL WEEK on her blog!! Hurry over and check it all out.

4 comments:

  1. LOL Vicki! Isn't great when family members know you as the Photo archiver person?? :-) I know I am relied on alot!! These are beautiful pictures for a beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the photographs chosen for inspiration. Maybe one of these days, I can get that good at photography...yeah right! I wish!

    I know I'm late but I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for being a follower and for entering my paper giveaway! After seeing all the lovely creations on your blog, I'm following you now too!

    Thanks again!
    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous and what beautiful photo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and love that you used a picture of the sign. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete