Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lasting Memories #61 - Bling It On!



A new week brings a new challenge over at Lasting Memories. This week is all about bling. I love bling and flowers, so it was easy to add some bling to this layout of a cousin's wedding. There's a row of orange bling next to the picture, and green bling between the flowers, on the title and on the journal spot, plus the flourish. This layout is also for the color challenge (orange, black, purple, green) at Scrappin-n-chattin.

Cardstock from Target
Ribbon from stash
Flowers from Prima (bottom), top flowers from stash
Bling from Recollections

Check out what my design team sisters created for you. Hope you join  in the fun at Lasting Memories this week. Link your layout by 9 p.m. eastern on Saturday, 10/29

5 comments:

  1. Your LO is fabulous!! I am going to have to check out this week's challenge at LM, I just bought an i-rock and what a great challenge to try it out. :-) So excited!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I love the ribbon with the flowers and bling!
    xoxo Charity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty vivid colors on this layout. I love the deep purple. The flowers and bling are perfect to dress up the photo. Great job on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Vicki! The colors are so pretty together and I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Vicki! I love the colors and the flowers and bling are perfect!

    ReplyDelete