Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Scrappiest #112




I know - a fourth post from me in one day. No I didn't make all these layouts this morning. I made these over the last few days and finally got around to entering them in the challenges. This sketch is from The Scrappiest. You know those blurry motion pictures you don't know what to do with, but don't want to throw away, well I used one of Charlie jumping into the pool for this layout. I went to cricutsearch.com and looked up water, wave and splash to find cricut cartridges with just the right designs. (Took three different cartridges.) If you haven't tried cricutsearch.com head on over.    

7 comments:

  1. Well done with your layout using sketch 112. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with The Scrappiest! Great colour palette for a water LO and wonderful Cricut cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is great! Awesome LO! I am a new follower, sent by Momo. Would love it if you stopped by my blog at www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over from Momo's and am now a follower, if you would like to visit my blog and become a follower I am at:
    http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com
    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momo sent me and I am a new follower. I am loving all these sketches! I will be back to see what else you create.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, love the simplicity of your page.

    ReplyDelete